The March/April 2015 issue of Shooting Sportsman is available on newsstands and online now, with a sporting clays theme for springtime and a fitting cover by photographer Terry Allen of the new Caesar Guerini Invictus—a purpose-built clays gun designed for competition and lasting durability. Read Bruce Buck’s thorough review of the Invictus in the magazine or on the Guerini website (http://bit.ly/1aqK4An).
Among the many features and departments in this issue are:
• A luxurious African wingshooting safari by rail from photographer Gary Kramer.
• Chris Batha’s rundown of the country’s top clays courses.
• The awesome pace of a premiere gun auction by Silvio Calabi.
• The fascinating history and shotguns of gunmaker J.P. Clabrough.
• The gunshop of David McKay Brown through the lens of photographer Melissa Volpe.
• Exploring an unusual multi-barreled German gun with Steven Dodd Hughes.
Check out the full issue in our online store, and subscribe or buy the single copy. (http://bit.ly/18qJySe) Or subscribe to Shooting Sportsman digital for Apple, Android or desktop (http://bit.ly/1wlF98b). 3 days 21 hours ago.