The November/December issue is on coffee tables and newsstands everywhere, with one of our favorite covers of recent years. The overall theme of the issue is waterfowling, and the many features and departments include:
• Hunting canvasbacks and other divers in Manitoba’s Delta Marsh.
• The Big 10: a look at the largest legal gauge.
• Arkansas flooded-timber mallards at the Greenbriar Club.
• The magic of handcrafted decoys.
• A mixed-bag hunt at Idaho’s Flying B Ranch.
Check out the full issue and subscribe or buy it online: http://bit.ly/1yfFgnS. For a limited time you also can download the full digital version of Shooting Sportsman for iPad and Android tablets as well as web browsers: http://bit.ly/1t8AoBP. 22 hours 5 min ago.