To celebrate the launch of the all-new Eukanuba™ Premium Performance Line-Up, Royal Canin, U.S.A. has partnered with Shooting Sportsman to give away over $1,700 in prizes, including nutrition and gear.
The contest runs until December 31, 2020. At the conclusion, Shooting Sportsman staff randomly will select 1 Grand Prize winner and 2 Secondary Prize winners.
GRAND PRIZE: One year’s supply of Eukanuba™ dog food (valued at $850) and a Eukanuba™ Gear Box.
2ND AND 3RD PLACE PRIZES: Six months’ supply of Eukanuba™ dog food (valued at $425) and a Eukanuba™ Gear Box.
To participate in the sweepstakes, simply enter your information into the required fields below.
Information shared is for fulfillment purposes, and will not be used by the prize sponsor, Royal Canin U.S.A., or by the sponsor, Down East Enterprise, Inc., or its agents for marketing outreach purposes. Please contact Shooting Sportsman magazine at 207-594-9544 ext. 401 with questions.
By entering a Shooting Sportsman contest you confirm acceptance of the guidelines.
Below are our general rules and guidelines for contests and giveaways (unless otherwise noted on the respective contest page). We want you to have a good time with our events so will do our best to ensure valid entries and winners are chosen in a timely manner, and we fulfill winners’ prizes as soon as possible. Other rules may apply, depending on the specific contest/giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER: Generally, maximum submission 1 per person (or as otherwise specified in the specific contest). You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Down East Enterprise Inc., its agents and employees from any claim or proceeding resulting from your entry. Generally, entry order is determined by successful, valid entry/submission as directed in the respective contest and may be subject to Shooting Sportsman review and approval. Shooting Sportsman reserves the right to determine valid entries. Entry deadline is noted in the respective contest or is determined by reaching the number of required submissions for the respective contest. Entrants represent and warrant that their Submission is their original work, it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity.
- INFORMATION: Unless otherwise noted on the respective contest page, the personal information you provide (e.g., name, email address, address, phone, etc.) may be saved in our customer database and used to contact you in the future with subscription offers and/or email newsletters, or other sales correspondence. Your information may also be shared with the sponsoring partner(s) for use in their online communications. Our goal is to provide you with information that is relevant and desirable to you, thus if you wish to opt-out, you may do so at any time: Update preferences here, email [email protected], or call 1-800-766-1670 to opt-out.
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. Contest open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of October 30, 2020, and US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, New York, Rhode Island, Florida or any other jurisdiction where restricted or prohibited by law). Employees of Shooting Sportsman magazine, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization, and the immediate families and/or members of the same household of each are not eligible. Contest void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest begins 10/31/20 and ends 12/31/20.
- RIGHTS: By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor(s), its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- PRIZE: Generally one prize (ticket, etc.) per person, unless otherwise noted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, hometown, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity without additional compensation.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winning entries will be selected from all eligible entries by Shooting Sportsman magazine, (or by chronological submission of valid entries, as dictated by the respective contest/giveaway) whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest. There will be three prizes, including one grand prize and two secondary prizes. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming sufficient number of entries. Winners will be notified by direct message by phone call or email. If any direct message is not acknowledged within 48 hours, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners may be required to provide name, address, email address, phone number, and other information in order to fulfill the award. Winners will receive a bulk amount of dog food coupons to redeem at their nearest retailer; coupons are not redeemable online.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Shooting Sportsman, Sponsor(s) and judging organization not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected entries or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor(s) disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor(s)’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted. Sponsor(s) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or cancel this contest at any time and to disqualify any entrant if his or her participation affects the integrity of the Contest. Participant agrees that prize sponsor will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages to persons, including death, or to property arising out of this promotion. Further, prize sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any cancellations, delays, diversions, changes in prizes or prize amounts or for any other accommodations or substitutions of any form. Prize sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any acts or omissions by the sponsor, its agents, or any third parties, or for any resulting injuries, including money damages, costs and expenses, property damages, personal injuries or death resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize hereunder or participation in this promotion.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Contact us at [email protected] with questions. Thank you.