Test your wingshooting IQ and earn a shot at some free ammo with Shooting Sportsman's Load Up on Rio contest. The quiz is easy and fun, and every month there will be new questions, prizes and chances to win!
The Rio Contest has ended.
See winners below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Complete submission form on contest web page and answer quiz questions. Entries with an incomplete form or missing required information will be disqualified. Only one entry per calendar month per person is permitted throughout the contest’s 12 month-long drawing periods. Multiple entries within a monthly drawing period will result in disqualification of entrant.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2015, and U.S. residents. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, and Puerto Rico as well as residents of Chicago, IL, Cook County, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Oakland, CA, Orange County, CA, San Francisco, CA, Sacramento, CA, and Washington D.C. are excluded as are the residents of any jurisdiction where restricted or prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. Residents of Illinois and Connecticut not residing in the aforementioned communities are eligible but must provide their FOID card (IL) or ammunition certificate (CT) along with valid state-issued ID. Employees of Shooting Sportsman Magazine, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies and the immediate families and/or members of the same household of each are not eligible. Contest void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. RIGHTS: By entering Contest or accepting prize, the winner agrees to release Sponsor, Prize Manufacturer, their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with running the contest; the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize; or participation in any prize-related activities.
4. PRIZE: The prize cannot be exchanged or returned. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of prize by winner is permitted. The prize cannot be awarded or shipped to any person or location with federal, state, county or municipal shotgun-ammunition restrictions which would prohibit possession or shipping. Winner agrees to report and pay any applicable taxes.
5. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected by random drawing from entries with the best scores received during the Promotional Period (the first Tuesday of each calendar month until the Monday preceding the first Tuesday of the following calendar month, until the contest ends, on August 1, 2016). Winners will be notified via e-mail and have four days to respond and confirm a valid delivery address; after four days a new winner will be selected. Failure of entrant to notify Sponsor in writing of a change of e-mail address after time of entry will result in forfeiture of prize.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with Contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of Contest. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or cancel Contest at any time and to disqualify any entrant if his or her participation affects the integrity of Contest.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. RESERVED RIGHTS: SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT FAULT OR RECOURSE, CONTEST RULES AND A CONTESTANT’S ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN CONTEST. ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL.
9. WINNERS LIST: Winners’ names will be posted on Winners List on shootingsportsman.com/rioquiz on the first Tuesday of each calendar month during the Promotional Period.
10. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Shooting Sportsman Magazine, PO Box 1357, Camden, ME 04843.
July…………… Answers (TBA)……..Winner ( TBA)
* By entering the contest, you agree to receive e-mail communications from Shooting Sportsman and Rio Ammunition. You are free to opt out of these communications at any time.