Forum

Notifications
Clear all

NRA - LaPierre  

Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Famed Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/us/nra-bankruptcy-wayne-lapierre.html

Don't worry about this story coming from the NYT - it's on everybody's news page.

WLaP didn't bother to tell his bosses at NRA that he was filing for NRA's bankruptcy.

He has admitted to the Dallas court that he should have revealed his taking trips on luxury boats. He defends his large animal hunts in Africa as being necessary to his job. So far, he hasn't explained how a former employee took $40,000 of your NRA money for a family wedding.

Dave - if you can avoid blaming me and the press for bringing this up - please explain to your fellow NRA members how all this is good for NRA and its members.

Dave - in previous posts on this you keep attacking me for negative posts, and being anti-NRA. I plead guilty to being anti-Wayne LaPierre, and those who have kept him in office

This topic was modified 5 days ago by Moonshine
Topic starter Posted : April 8, 2021 9:28 am
Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
(@dave-buehner)
Famed Member

Moonshine,

Being unfamiliar with just what Wayne said in the Texas Court I am unable to comment on exactly what is going on. I do not draw my knowledge from fake news.   However all of Waynes hunting trips were blessed by the NRA as a business venture, and were accepted as part of the NRA taxes.  Having a non IRS entity decide other wise is pure politics.  The State of NY has been making unconstitutional Gun Control legislation for many years, and the NRA has been challenging them in Court and winning.

This NRA witch hunt is the same garbage that the progressive Communists are trying to pull on President Trump, go after already IRS accepted taxes documents, because they do not like the individual or conservative organization.  

The NRA should have moved everything out of NY long ago, they are paying the price for allowing part of their business to stay in a progressive communist run state.

Yes I believe you do make attacks on the NRA and further believe you do not support the 2nd Amendment.  Your posts make it quite clear where you stand.  The only time you participate on the SSBB is to do just this kind of garbage.

People like you have undermined this once great SSBB, making it so others good sportsman no longer participate.

Become a life member of the NRA and support the 2nd Amendment!

Dave B - L.C. Smith Man

This post was modified 3 days ago 4 times by Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
ReplyQuote
Posted : April 10, 2021 6:07 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Famed Member

@dave-buehner

Bad news? ATTACK THE MESSENGER!!

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 11, 2021 8:40 am
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @dave-buehner

However all of Waynes hunting trips were blessed by the NRA as a business venture, and were accepted as part of the NRA taxes.

They were?  All of them?  Do you have proof of that?

...and what about that pesky $40K for the wedding?

Yes I believe you do make attacks on the NRA and further believe you do not support the 2nd Amendment.

You're wrong, but you should be used to that.  You've been at it as long as I've been aware of your existence.

Your posts make it quite clear where you stand.

He does?  Please outline, with quotes from this board, exactly where Moonshine stands.  We won't hold my breath for this because you can't do it.

The only time you participate on the SSBB is to do just this kind of garbage.

No, it's not.  There is abundant evidence of this.

People like you have undermined this once great SSBB, making it so others good sportsman no longer participate.

Wrong.  It was you.  I'd add, "...and people like you.", but there's no one like you.

Become a life member of the NRA and support the 2nd Amendment!

How do you know he's not?

You're entitled to your biased, rose-colored-glasses view of the NRA and LaPierre, but when you are pressed about facts, and detail to support your perspective, you always default to - as Moonshine predicted - personal attacks and wild rhetoric that never manages to address the issues.

Given your past record of making things up, or presenting things inaccurately (your grandiose descriptions of your "log cabin" and "training kennel" come to mind), it's hard to take anything you write seriously without data and facts to back them up.

This post was modified 1 day ago by Further North

"Some people stand tall as great leaders because they elevate all the people around them, some seek to stand tall by pushing all around them down."

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @moonshine

@dave-buehner

Bad news? ATTACK THE MESSENGER!!

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

It's all he's got.  It got old 20 years ago...

"Some people stand tall as great leaders because they elevate all the people around them, some seek to stand tall by pushing all around them down."

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Share: