Gun Insurance  

RSS
Junnie
(@junnie)
Famed Member

Any ideas about purchasing Gun Insurance???  Of course home owners will cover, but rather pricey.

NRA use to have a program that was some what reasonable.     Any ideas.??????

thank you in advance;   Junnie

You can PM me if this violates board policy.

Once a man, twice a child....

Posted : January 10, 2019 12:37 pm
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Honorable Member

I have riders on my home owners, works for me, but I'm not a "collector".

"Some people stand tall as great leaders because they elevate all the people around them, some seek to stand tall by pushing all around them down."

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
(@dave-buehner)
Famed Member

Gentlemen,

I have riders on my home owners also, spelled out and listed by make and SN on my more expensive double guns, with additional cost to the H/O policy each month.  I also have provided pictures of the guns to the Insurer.

Dave B. - L.C. Smith Man

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 1:51 pm
Junnie
(@junnie)
Famed Member

Had a gun stolen about 25 years ago, took forever to collect insurance money, police reports, this report, that report.  then of  course the deductible .....  anyone ever purchase thru NRA????  or other organization ???

thank you in advance:   Junnie

PS...  had about eight inches of snow, thank you Jesus for sons and grandsons.... 😀 

This post was modified 5 months ago by Junnie

Once a man, twice a child....

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2019 5:38 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Noble Member

My HO didn't cover my needs, nor did NRA, etc. For high value guns, I insure on a Marine policy with Travelers: no notice of overseas or any travel required, insured for replacement cost. If you want specifics as to agent, end me a PM. If NRA or your HO provides the cover you need, don't bother with this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Share: