Noble Member

@settertude

I have said my piece.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2019 9:26 pm
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Honorable Member

I think we've all made good points here...with no response from Admin.  I'd like to read their thoughts,

Where we're at is evaluating if the "subject" of the discussion sees Admin's position as an opportunity to reflect and tone things down, or a license to up the ante and increase the volume of the behavior that's in question.

Just my $0.02.

"Some people stand tall as great leaders because they elevate all the people around them, some seek to stand tall by pushing all around them down."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2019 9:37 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Noble Member

@geoff-roznak

Well, Geoff, if there’s no change, we can simply post or email him that his remarks don’t stand up under scrutiny, and leave it at that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2019 11:25 am
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Honorable Member

@moonshine

That's not the worst idea I've ever heard... 😀 😏 

"Some people stand tall as great leaders because they elevate all the people around them, some seek to stand tall by pushing all around them down."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2019 11:27 am
Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
(@dave-buehner)
Famed Member

Admin,

Even when you tell certain members to knock off the bickering, it continues with the personal insults.  It is almost impossible today to have friendly conversations, way to may people would rather undermine the forum with personal insults than participate in a civilized manner.  

Dave B - L.C. Smith Man

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2019 12:03 pm
Further North
(@geoff-roznak)
Honorable Member

Dave, show us one...just one...insult.

...and you just told us what direction you'll take from Admin's post.  That's too bad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2019 12:08 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Noble Member
Posted by: @dave-buehner

Admin,

Even when you tell certain members to knock off the bickering, it continues with the personal insults.  It is almost impossible today to have friendly conversations, way to may people would rather undermine the forum with personal insults than participate in a civilized manner.  

Dave B - L.C. Smith Man

Since Admin’s remonstrance and request that “bickering” cease, I have not seen a single post that anyone could possibly consider an insult.

I am certain that Admin will step up if he feels anyone is out of line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2019 1:12 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Noble Member

@dave-buehner

Admin - Dave insulted me today. See his comment about me being ignorant on the NRA.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 8, 2019 5:11 pm
dam16sxs
(@dam16sxs)
Reputable Member

If I read something here about guns, hunting, dogs, etc. that I know is wrong I will correct it respectfully without ridiculing or taunting the poster.

I hope Administration doesn't consider that to be bickering. I just think misinformation needs to be corrected or else it is repeated so often it seems to become the truth...

Make memories with the young ones in your life - they will call up your spirit after you're gone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2019 7:37 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Noble Member

@dam16sxs

I think you’re right on target. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2019 11:27 am
dam16sxs liked
Page 2 / 2

Share: