Notifications
Clear all

A Christmas present for the double gun owner  

Page 2 / 2
Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
(@dave-buehner)
Famed Member

Gentlemen,

I really do not know much about their guns, except what is written in their advertisement. From the quality of their other products I would think TF handles high quality guns also.  

Dave B. - L.C. Smith Man

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 12, 2020 6:02 pm
christopher smith
(@christopher-smith)
Eminent Member

In After reading this post, I bought a Ferney hard case. Made in China. Very good quality for $199.00 on sale. It’s not a Brady Oak and Leather case but it is well appointed. My only complaint is it says Ferney in big letters all over it. I’d have preferred something a little bit more subtle. But for two hundred bucks ?

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 2 times by christopher smith
ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2021 4:44 pm
Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
(@dave-buehner)
Famed Member

Chris Smith,

The TF soft cases are identified in a similar manner, with the leather TF insignia, actually looks nice and is a good business decision.  I actually like the TF leather identification on the hard cases also.  All in all a real nice case for $199.00.

Dave B - L.C. Smith Man

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Dave B - L.C. Smith Man
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 21, 2021 5:43 pm
Moonshine
(@moonshine)
Famed Member

Funny thing about seller's ID on items...like YSL for Yves St. Laurent on neckties. I don't like them, and have refused to buy stuff that has such on them.

Buying a used car one time, I threw a real curve ball at the salesman...As with many car dealers, they had a license plate bracket on the car advertising the dealership. We had gotten down to signing the papers, when I said, "Oh, there's one other thing. Since you want me to advertise your dealership, I expect a credit for $1,800." The guys looked stunned. I said, "If you expect me to advertise your dealership, you're going to have to pay me $50 a month to do it. I figure I'll have this car about 3 years; at $50 a month, that's $1,800 deduction on the contract." Stunned, they said, "We can't do that!" I said, "Oh, yes, sure you can. But, if you choose not to, all you have to do is take the plate bracket off the car, and then we're even." It was gone in two minutes.

That was fun.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Moonshine
ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2021 12:21 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: